Baltique® Mumbai Spurtle
- CRAFTED WITH COLOR: This gorgeous slotted spatula features an eye-catching blend of electric blue, vibrant green, royal purple and natural birch wood colors
- BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL: A beautifully different slotted spatula that's ideal for both cooking and serving; it's sure to draw attention from guests
- A VERSATILE KITCHEN TOOL: At 12-1/2 inches long, this slotted spatula has ample length for flipping, turning and serving; safe for use on nonstick coatings
- AN ESCAPE FROM ORDINARY UTENSILS: Our Mumbai collection takes inspiration for its vibrant color array from the extravagant plumage of India's national bird, the peacock
- EASY CARE: Simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher
Add a splash of lavish color to your kitchen with the Baltique® Mumbai Collection Spurtle. This distinctive utensil is masterfully crafted from layers of colored birch wood to create a gorgeous color array. Our Mumbai collection is inspired by the extravagant plumage of India's national bird, the peacock. The blend of electric blue, vibrant green, noble purple and natural birch wood bring an eye-catching pop of color to the kitchen. The spurtle is a versatile tool in the kitchen for both cooking and serving! At 13 inches long it provides ample length to get to the deepest of pots for stirring. Its long slim profile is great for serving as well. It features three slots in the serving tool and is safe for use with nonstick coatings. Includes a convenient hanging hole for easy storage and display. To clean, hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak or wash in the dishwasher. Pair the spurtle with the other utensils in the Mumbai Collection to brighten up your kitchen!
Country of Manufacture